SUPPORTING LOVED ONES WITH CANCER
Posted on July 18 2021
We know that each person has a different style of coping with things and situations that arise in their life. Each person will face it in their own way, although it is true that it is very common that at the moment of diagnosis most people feel completely appalled.
It is also very common that in the stage of chemotherapy and radiotherapy treatments the body weakens and the mind as well due to the close body-mind relationship. Therefore, the person with cancer may feel moments of general lack of strength. However, as physical strength recovers, the mind and mood will also begin to improve.
Does mood influence cancer?
Mood does not directly influence cancer, but it does influence the immune system. If our mood is good, optimistic and strong, our immune system is also stronger and having a strong immune system is the best way to have a positive influence on any disease.
How to support a person with cancer
- Let the affected person take the initiative. If he or she wants to talk about it, listen and let them share how they feel.
- Glances, gestures of complicity and smiles manage to overcome the barriers of the disease for the patient.
- Avoid giving advice, in this situation it is difficult to give good advice when you have not gone through the same situation.
- Expressions such as "I know how you feel", try to avoid them. The person may become irritated because you don't really know how they feel.
Provide them with useful and thoughtful gifts that can help them through this journey.
- Oncology comforting creams: The cream Soothes, Calm and give hydration to Stressed Skin.
- Sleep ezze: Help promote sleep and fight insomnia.
- Lip balm: Helps Restore, Hydrate Dry, Parched, Cracked Lips. Moisturizing, Nourishing Skin Therapy for People going thru Radiation
- Nausea nasal inhaler: Organic Essential Oils of Cardamom, Fennel, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon & Spearmint. (Helps EASE & RELIEVE NAUSEA)
- Insomnia nasal inhaler: All-natural Essential Oils of Chamomile, Lavender, Marjoram, Nutmeg, Orange & Petitgrain (Helps CALM, RELAX & INDUCE SLEEP)
GOOD HABITS & CARING GIFTS MAKE A GREAT DIFFERENCE IN YOUR LOVED ONE’S LIFE!